If you’re passionate about flying, being a Flight Instructor is a rewarding career path in teaching the next generation of pilots. Positions are currently open to join the Learn To Fly team!
- Based at Moorabbin Airport, Victoria
- Causal, part-time, full-time employment available to the right candidate with remuneration paid above award.
With an increase in students signing up with Learn To Fly, instructors can expect 75 hours flying per month.
We are seeking for Flight Instructors who hold a minimum:
- FIR A Grade 3 Training Endorsement
- Current Australian Commercial Pilots Licence
- Current ASIC
- Current Class 1 CASA Medical Certificate
The following qualifications are also highly desirable:
- FIR A Grade 1 or 2 Training Endorsement
- RA AUS FIR current
- FIR CLR MEA (Class Rating Training Multi-engine Aeroplane)
- FIR DF (Design Feature Training)
- Command Instrument Rating (current) (IR)
- Night Training Endorsement (current) (FIR NVFR)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
Interviews are expected to take place during February or March 2017.
Interviews will comprise of the following elements:
- Delivery of 1 Short Brief
- Discussion around General Aviation knowledge and appropriate rights and privileges for your current FIR as listed in Part 61, RA AUS Operations Manual
- A Flight involving teaching of an ab initio sequence
- Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.