December 18, 2018
How do I monitor whether my flight training is progressing well?
It’s best to be critical and demanding in regards to your flight training to ensure you are getting the most value from your time and money. There are a few warning signs you can lookout for to ensure your training is unfolding the way it should. Things to watch out for include:
- Constant rescheduling or cancellation of lessons not due to weather
- Failure to provide proper briefings
- Constant changes of Instructor
- Inconsistency within the school
- Limited or no time with senior pilots
- No proper debriefing
- Poor paperwork
Check out our blogs on 8 Ways To Maximise Your Flight Training and The Most Common Student Pilot Mistakes for some extra tips.