May 02, 2020

How can I convert my overseas licence?

Please see the following procedures:

  1. Make sure your PPL or CPL is from an ICAO- approved country.
  2. Apply for an ARN with CASA
  3. Obtain an Australian CASA medical certificate
  4. Hold or pass an English Language Proficiency assessment
  5. Apply for an ASIC
  6. Fill out CASA form 61-4A
  7. For PPL – A flight review must be completed to make your PPL valid
  8. For a CPL – You will have to sit two CPL theory exams and a flight test. After completion, you will then submit CASA form 61-4B